10. Even good guys screw up sometimes.
Xander leaving Anya at the alter: “If this is a mistake, it’s forever.”
9. Don’t take the good guy for granted, he may just leave.
Buffy on the ground: “RILEYYYYYY!”
8. Working out together, sparing, and just plain play hitting is flirting.
“It used to be so much easier to tell if a boy liked you. He’d punch you on the arm and then run back to his friends.”
7. Real hitting is not and won’t stop at just one. Run before he kills you.
“Look at you. Someone who really loves you couldn’t do this to you.”
6. If some guy offers you a drink at a party, you’re lucky if all he is drugging you for is to sacrifice you to a demon.
Frat boy hands her a drink: “It’s okay, when I was your age I wasn’t into grown up things either.”
5. If you are not at all interested and treat him like crap, he will follow you around like a puppy dog.
“The only chance you had with me was when I was unconscious.”
4. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been dating and/or screwing, even roughly, he never has the right to take sex. If he does, it’s rape, end of story.
“Ask me again why I could never love you.”
3. If he’s stalking you, leaving you little gifts, and trying to get to you through your friends, it’s not because he loves you, it’s because he’s nuts.
Picture of Buffy sleeping Angelus leaves to freak her out.
2. If he tells you to live in the moment, it’s because he wants to use you and lose you. No, that intelligent, deep guy you spent all night talking to at a party and is just sooooo earnest is no exception.
“You know the difference between a freshman girl and a toilet seat… toilet seat doesn’t follow you around after you use it.”
And the number 1 thing we should all remember from Buffy.
1. If you lose your virginity to him, he will turn evil!
Angelus: “It was a good time. Alright? It doesn’t mean like we have to make a big deal.” Buffy: “It is a big deal.” Angelus: “It’s what? Bells ringing, fireworks, a dulcet choir of pretty little birdies? Come on, Buffy. It’s not like I’ve never been there before.”
(All pictures are taken from random places on the internet. I’m assuming the show has the right to the copyright and lets people use them since they are all over the net, and do not mean to infringe if I am.)